- We have adopted a student-centered approach.
- We keep abreast of latest developments in understanding the psychological developments of our students.
- We aim to help our students to develop creative and critical thinking skills, and obtain knowledge vital for success in this age of information and technology.
- We want our students to adopt a multidisciplinary approach to any issue that they may face in life.
- We want our students to place utmost respect for human rights and the dignity of human being.
- We want our students to be able to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions to the problems facing our world.
- We want our students to be global citizens of this world.
- In line with our motto, “The Future Begins.”, we want our students to build their own future in our school and help transform the world into a better one.